JOIN THE USM24CA IN 2017, EARLY ENROLLMENT INCENTIVE ENDS FEBRUARY 28
Time flies when you sail a Melges 24!
Yet another year has finished and a new year of racing has started. There is so much to look forward to in 2017 — great racing in Charleston and the Gorge are going to make it one of the most exciting years of racing for the Melges 24.
As you make plans, gather the crew and get ready to have fun and go fast, be sure to also join the U.S. Melges 24 Class Association (USM24CA) in 2017.
In recognition of a new dawn of fast, furious and super fresh racing, the USM24CA is offering early membership enrollment. Join the USM24CA as a Full (Boat and Owner) between now and Tuesday, February 28, 2017 and receive a $50 membership fee discount.
So what do you get for joining? — well, there’s plenty of benefits in addition to supporting the Melges 24 Class:
A U.S. Melges 24 Class Full Membership includes:
- Applies to boat and owner/administrator,
- USMCA Full Membership: U.S. Melges 24 National Class,
- Payment of EUR 100.00 for IMCA Full Membership: International Melges 24 Class,
- Owner can be Individual, Partnership, Business or Association,
- Provides for one listed Driver/Administrator,
- Allows for entry of boat and listed Driver/Administrator into Class Championship events,
- Provides class voting privilege for class rules and officers,
- Provides qualification for serving as a class officer,
- Receives Full Membership Package that includes a membership card and (2) Two Melges 24 Class logo stickers,
- Supports USM24CA website, news reporting, U.S. Class administration, race scheduling and activities,
- Supports IM24CA website, news, reporting, international class administration, race scheduling and activities,
- Your full membership empowers the USM24CA greater voting strength on international class rules.
Post the February 28th deadline, the USM24CA Membership fee for a Full (Boat and Owner) Membership returns to $275.