USED MELGES 24 BOATS FOR SALE
USA552 FOR SALE
You will not find a boat of this vintage with fewer miles on it than this boat. Excellent condition for a 2002 boat. This boat has performed well in races and regattas. It has been very lightly used and stored indoors. This boat is clean and well maintained and has had the same owner for the past 12 years. I raced the boat for 2 seasons and have stored it indoors since. So, the hull is in excellent condition for a 2002 boat as it has not undergone the wear and tear of racing for the past 10 years. Full travel package included - trailer with spare tire and trailer mounted dry box for storage, bottom cover, padded rudder bag, tiller bag, and tie downs. Sail package includes 5 spinnakers including one Quantum spinnaker which has been used for 1 racing season. Four sets of sails including 1 Quantum set which has been used for 1 racing season, 2 sets of North sails, and 1 set of Westaway sails. Also included are one top boat cover for mooring or trailer storage, Tacktick racing compass, original white mast (stiff), padded hiking straps, all class items including anchor, hatch covers, and a lightweight 4 stroke Honda motor in excellent condition. This boat has only been dry sailed and dry stored. I can assist with boat delivery if necessary. Contact: Kevin Neal via email above or by phone. (561) 315-8477
Posted On: Monday, June 10, 2019
USA42 / Rolling Stone
Location/Event: Hingham, MA
Rolling Stone is a rock solid boat (USA 42) in good working order. A great boat, fun to sail and a major presence in Boson PHRF racing.
• Hull – 2 coats Interlux 2000E barrier coat, new awlgrip bottom paint, dry sailed last 4 years.
• Trailer – new tires, waterproof “Bearing Buddies”, replaced axle torsion bar (springs) 2012
• Sails/spars – 3 mains, 2 jibs, 4 spinnakers, 3 spinnaker launch bag, white mast, roller jib furling, rebuilt hydraulic boom vang.
• Electronics – Garmin 546s chart plotter for navigation, speed, depth. Recent electric panel, ship’s battery, LED navigation lights, spotlight.
• Outboard – 2014 Yamaha 4 stroke 2.5HP
• Equipment – Loos rigging tension gauge, running rigging with tapered sheets, fenders, anchor and rode, electric bilge pump, Hutchinson pads, bunk boards for berths, light weight pulpit for RC’s requiring this, rig for single hand mast raising, and much more.
Rolling Stone is in excellent condition and FOR SALE for $12,500. Recent work includes trailer upgrade and awlgrip bottom paint.
Posted On: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
MELGES 24 BOATS FOR CHARTER BOATS
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO CHARTER BOATS AVAILABLE.